Australian Careers College is proud to announce that we now offer the opportunity for our students from China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Nepal, Philippines, Timor-Leste and Vietnam, enrolling to study at our Darwin Campus in 2017, to apply for Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships, which are provided by the Northern Territory government.
Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships are provided by the Northern Territory government and education providers to talented students from China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Nepal, Philippines, Timor-Leste and Vietnam to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
Obligations for Scholarship
- Student must enrol as a full-time student and commence studies in 2017.
- Student must maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- The scholarship will be for tuition fees.
- Students must pay the remaining balance of their tuition on or before the start of each semester.
- The scholarship is neither transferrable for cash, nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person or education provider.
- Students must abide by any student code of conduct or by-laws of their education provider.
The scholarships recognise student’s academic merit, leadership and community engagement. The scholarships are worth School ($10,000), English language ($5,000), Vocational Education & Training ($7,500) and Higher Education – undergraduate and postgraduate ($12,000) and contribute to the student’s first semester, or year of tuition fees.
To apply for these Scholarships students are required to complete the Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship Application Form and attach it to the course application to their Northern Territory education provider. (Applications open on the 1st October 2016)
Scholarship winners will be recognised by the Northern Territory government and have the opportunity to network with government, business and community representatives in the Northern Territory during their studies.
Closing dates: 14 November 2016 for 1st semester 2017 & 30 May 2017 for 2nd semester 2017